According to Tom Fenstermacher, Owner and President of FACTS Fitness, there are 4 'P's' to creating a successful Corporate Fitness Program.
Participation is the overall goal and key to the success of your Corporate Fitness and Wellness Program that can only be achieved through the implementation of the following elements:
· Presence: Highly Trained Goal Oriented Personnel
· Programming: Cutting Edge Execution of Services
· Promotion: Targeted Internal Marketing Efforts on a Global Level
Achieving the 4 'P's" of success will happen through the support and commitment of upper level management in a comprehensive manner. To learn more about creating a successful Corporate Fitness and Wellness Programming, visit us at http://www.factsfitness.com/.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
Your company can be among the 12% who succeed with a Corporate Wellness program. Here are a few tips to creating a successful Corporate Wellness program:
- In addition to boosting a fitness venue, educate your employees with health and fitness information.
- Survey your employees and tailor a program to their requirements.
- Have a professional trainer on hand to teach and instruct your employees as they head down the road of a healthy lifestyle. Some of your employees may have experience with this, but others will need the guidance.
- Have a resource center where your employees can have access to information about fitness, risk reduction, healthy lifestyle choices, etc.
- Lastly, it is imperative to have the support and participation of upper level management.
FACTS Fitness has the experience and resources to meet any corporate or commercial fitness need. Visit us at http://factsfitness.com for additional information on Corporate Wellness Programming.